1. South Korea's First Lady Jung-sook on 6th November 2018, visited at the 3 days long Diwali Deepotsav event organised in Ayodhya.
2. Lucknow's Ekana International Cricket Stadium Renamed After Atal Bihari Vajpayee
3. India and South Korea signed MoU on cooperation in sports
4. India's first indigenous built nuclear submarine 'INS Arihant' has successfully completed its first deterrence patrol and returned back on 5th November 2018.
5. RBI to set up digital Public Credit Registry 'PCR' to track details of all borrower
6. The Government of India has approved the operationalisation strategy for Operation Greens
7. India and Malawi signed 3 MoUs in Extradition Treaty, Atomic Energy & VISA Waiver
8. Ayurveda Day: National Seminar on Entrepreneurship & Business Development in Ayurveda held in New Delhi
9. New Offshore Patrol Vessel 'ICGS Varaha' Commissioned By Indian Coast Guard
10. BJP candidate and Former Minister, Devisingh Patel died at the age of 66 years.
11. Mizoram Speaker Hiphei resigned from his post from the House as well as the Congress.
12. India's Road Transport Ministry: Ropeway and Cable Cars to soon start in all major cities of India
13. K J Alphons inaugurates Tourist Facilitation Counter at IGI airport
14. Ayush Ministry: Ayurveda Departments to be opened in new 19 AIIMS
15. India and South Korea signed MoU for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism
16. Odisha Government unveiled Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing Policy 2018