1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to visit Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore from 29th May 2018 to 2nd June 2018 with an aim to strengthen strategic partnership with all the three countries.
2. Google's Doodle Celebrates Achievements Of pH Scale Founder Danish Biochemist SPL Sorensen with an Animated Game On 29th May 2018
3. Power Ministry, MoS (I/C) RK Singh launched PRAAPTI App on 29th May 2018 to facilitate transparency in Power Sector.
4. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has collaborated to send extreme weather warnings (alerts) to people.
5. According to Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) report, India's GDP growth rate is expected to grow by 7.3-7.7% in the Financial Year 2018-2019.
6. Germany will host the first edition of Global Wind Summit in September 2018
7. Indian State Government of Himachal Pradesh has planned to promote organic farming in its state.
8. BCCI and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has signed pact to promote Green Cricket in India
9. E-Way Bill system for intra-State movement of goods will be implemented in 7 more states viz Maharashtra, Manipur, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu and Lakshadweep.
10. The Government of India has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tata Trusts to provide development support in 8 worst Naxal-affected districts in Chhattisgarh.
11. Former US astronaut Alan Bean, who was the fourth man to walk on the Moon, has died at the age of 86 years in Texas, US.
12. Mia Mottley has been elected as the first female Prime Minister of Barbados.
13. Japan has won the Uber Cup by defeating Thailand.
14. Veteran actress Geeta Kapoor has passed away recently at the age of 57 years.
15. Real Madrid has won the UEFA Champions League Title by defeating Liverpool.
16. According to the UNEP report Cochin International Airport (CIAL) as the World's First Fully Solar Powered Airport.