Forbes magazine releases a list of billionaires worldwide annually. In India, Mukesh Ambani is the richest man in India from past 11 years.
1. Mukesh Ambani: Reliance industry chairman is on top of the richest man list from past 11 years. This year he had added USD 9.3 billion into his account. His total worth is USD 47.3 according to Forbes magazine.
2. Azim Premji: Azim Premji the chairman of Wipro Limited, has occupied the second spot in the list of the richest Indians in 2018. He added USD 2 billion to his wealth at USD 21 billion.
3. Laxmi Mittal: He is the chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, the world's largest steelmaking company. He stands on the third position in the Forbes’ list amongst the Indian billionaires with the net worth $18.5 billion in 2018. His net worth was $16.4 billion in 2017. He came down to the 62nd rank on the global list this year as compared to the 56th rank last time
4. Hinduja Family: They are involved in a wide range of activities including foundries, import-export, trading, motor vehicles, banking, call centres, and healthcare. The net worth $18 billion in 2018.
5. Pallonji Mistry: The net worth of Pallonji Mistry is USD 15.7 billion. He is an Indian billionaire construction tycoon and chairman of Shapoorji Pallonji Group.