1. Which famous spacecraft was recently retired by NASA?
2. In which state was the much-awaited signature bridge inaugurated recently?
3. Which of the waterfalls was recently signed by India and Japan to start hydropower projects?
4. In which country did scientists find 11 million years old remnants of a new species of vegetarian dinosaurs ('Sourropods' group)?
5. How many millions of dollars have India signed for the purchase of two Upgraded Krivak III class warships with Russia?
Ans:-950 million dollars
6. Which state of India has been approved to be the largest hospital in the world?
7. Which institute has been created by India's first indigenous microprocessor?
Ans:- IIT Madras
8. According to a report of 'The Diplomat', in which country in the happy countries of the world has 4,200 cases related to mental illness in 2017?
9. Iran has started mass production of a fighter jet designed in the country?
Ans:- Kowsar Fighter Jet
10. India and which country have recently signed a loan agreement of Rs.1817 crore for the Turaga hydroelectric project?