1. National Statistics Day Observed On 29th June 2018 In India.
2. Ministry of WCD Organised POSHAN Abhiyaan TECH-THON in New Delhi.
3. The Government of India has banned the manufacture of Oxytocin for domestic use from 1st July 2018.
4. Union Cabinet Approved Establishment of Additional 6.5MMT Strategic Petroleum Reserves at two locations, viz Chandikhol in Odisha and Padur in Karnataka.
5. Union Cabinet Approved India & Singapore MoU on Cooperation in the field of Urban Planning & Development.
6. Union Cabinet Approved India & Bahrain MoU on Cooperation in the field of Healthcare
7. Union Cabinet Approved India & Germany MoU on Cooperation in the field of Civil Aviation
8. President Ram Nath Kovind Launched Solar Charkha Mission, Sampark Portal for boosting the employment opportunity.
9. NITI Aayog's WEP Signed 5 SOIs with Financial Institutions & Social Organisations
10. Google Doodle Celebrates 125th Birthday Of Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis on 29th June
11. Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Placed Pakistan On Grey List for Financially Helping Terrorism Details, Reason
12. Yousaf Saleem, 25-year-old, a visually impaired lawyer, became the first blind judge in the history of Pakistan
13. RBI has imposed a penalty of ₹6 Crore on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for contravention of Master Directions on Issue and Pricingof Shares
14. World's largest multilateral naval exercise Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) has been started in Hawaii in the Western Pacific Ocean.
15. Fourth AIIB Annual Meeting will be held in Luxembourg in July 2019.