1. PM Narendra Modi Laid Foundation Stone for Poorvanchal Expressway in Azamgarh (UP-East) and inaugurated several projects in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
2. Union Government launched Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018
3. Century’s longest total lunar eclipse of 1 hr 43 min to occur on 27-28 July 2018
4. NCPCR drafts fee regulations to restrict arbitrary increases in school fees
5. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Mukesh Ambani has become Asia’s richest person
6. UN chief Antonio Guterres has established a panel on digital cooperation aimed at addressing concerns of cybersecurity threats and rise in hate speech.
7. Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki has been given the additional charge of the Governor of Himachal Pradesh during the absence Acharya Devvrat.
8. UNSC adopted 'Resolution 2428' To Impose Arms Embargo on South Sudan
9. Archaeological Survey of India: Permits Photography at Centrally Protected Monuments
10. India & China signed a pact to reduce tariffs on Indian medicines, and anti-cancer drug
11. NTPC Signed Term Loan Agreement with HDFC Bank Worth Rs 1,500 crore
12. Mohammad Kaif has announced retirement from all forms of competitive cricket
13. First Batch of Haj Pilgrims from New Delhi departed for Saudi Arabia on 14th July 2018
14. The Telecom Commission approved the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) net neutrality recommendations that bar service providers from discriminating against internet content and services by blocking, throttling or granting them higher speed access.
15. India invited US President Donald Trump to be Chief Guest in Republic Day 2019