Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. Which team has won IPL 2019 title?
Ans:- Mumbai Indians (MI)
2. Which Indian city is hosting the two-day WTO ministerial meeting??
Ans:- New Delhi
3. The International Monetary Fund has agreed to bail out which cash-strapped nation with $6 billion worth fund?
4. The ISIS has announced the establishment of a new province in which among the following Indian states?
Ans:- Jammu and Kashmir
5. What is the name of Kerala's largest temple festival, which began on May 12, 2019?
Ans:- Thrissur Pooran
6. Which nation has blocked social media platforms after the attack on mosques?
Ans:- Sri Lanka
7. Who won the Madrid Tennis Open title 2019?
Ans:- Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
8. Rain-loving snake species 'Smithophis Atemporalis' was discovered in which Indian state?
9. Who won Spanish Grand Prix 2019?
Ans:- Lewis Hamilton
10. What is the name of the famous folk singer who was also known as ‘Birha Samrat’ recently passed away?
Ans:- Hiralal Yadav
Ans:- 12th May 2019
13. ISRO has launched which Young Scientist Programme in May 2019?
Daily GK GS Current Affairs Tuesday, 14th May 2019 1. ISRO ...
!2th Edition of Indian Premier League 'IPL-2019' Concludes: ...