Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
The Haryana Legislative Assembly chaired by Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar on 12th September 2018, has passed the Haryana State Commission for Scheduled Castes Bill, 2018.
The Haryana State Commission for SC Bill 2018 was passed for development and safeguarding the interests of people belonging to the community. The bill was passed on the last day of the state assembly’s session.
The Haryana State Commission for Scheduled Castes Bill, 2018, has been passed to set up a commission for scheduled castes in the state for the overall development and welfare of the community and to safeguard their interests.
Under the Haryana State Commission for Scheduled Castes Bill, 2018, the commission would also check and curb the atrocities committed on the people belonging to the scheduled caste community.
1. Punjab Land Improvement Schemes (Haryana Amendment) Bill, 2018 that aims to facilitate farmers for laying out an underground pipeline for irrigation purposes passing through the fields of other farmers.
2. The Factories (Haryana Amendment) Bill, 2018
3. Haryana Panchayati Raj (Amendment) Bill, 2018
4. Indian Stamp (Haryana Amendment) Bill, 2018
5. Haryana Goods and Services Tax (Haryana Amendment) Bill, 2018
6. Haryana Appropriation (No.3) Bill, 2018.
Statehood: 1st November 1966
Largest City: Faridabad
Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya
Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar (BJP)
Haryana Assembly passes two important bills: Details, Highli...