1. PM Narendra Modi in the Maldives holds a bilateral talk with newly appointed Maldives President Ibrahim Mohamad Solih
2. India’s first ever specialized hospital for elephants established in Mathura
3. Scientists using satellite images of US intelligence to recreate Ganga river basin
4. WCD Ministry approved 3 proposals under the Nirbhaya Fund for woman safety
5. National Naturopathy Day was observed on 18th November 2018 in India.
6. Rural Jharkhand villages declared open defecation free
7. Odisha Government Unveiled New Biotechnology Policy
8. India & ADB sign loan agreements worth USD 574 million for various projects in India
9. Viswanathan Anand wins Chess India Blitz Tournament beating Hikaru Nakamura
10. Pankaj Advani wins third straight IBSF billiards crown, takes overall world title tally to 20
11. United Nations Security Council (UNSC) unanimously agreed to lift sanctions against Eritrea after 9 years.
12. India-Taiwan SME Development Forum held in Taipei, Taiwan
13. Kerala Government launches ‘Gau Samridhi Plus scheme’ for dairy farmers
14. Brigadier Kuldip Singh Chandpuri, Hero of 1971 Indo-Pakistani War, Dies at 78 Years