Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. International Day of Persons with Disabilities Observed On 3rd December 2018
2. G-20 Summit: PM Narendra Modi asks G-20 countries to implement Hamburg declaration
3. Shirdi trust lends Rs 500 crore interest-free loan to Maharashtra Government
4. Asia Pacific Summit 2018 being held in Kathmandu, Nepal
5. Odisha to host India’s First International Indigenous Film Festival 2019
6. The Government of India puts gold dore imports in the restricted category
7. Nomophobia becomes People's Word Of 2018 By Cambridge Dictionary
8. Digital Sky: Online Registration For Drone Operations started on digitalsky.dgca.gov.in
9. Paryavaran Kumbh Held In Varanasi
10. Abhinav Bindra Receives Highest Shooting Honor Blue Cross First Indian To Get This
11. NRAI: Adarsh Defeated Anish And Won The 25m Rapid Fire Pistol National Championship
12. Wrestler Vinesh Phogat And Sakshi Maik Wins National Title 2018
13. India To Host G20 Summit In 2022
14. FSSAI Launches New Heart Attack Rewind Campaign For Elimination Of Trans-Fat
15. UNICEF Report: India has the highest number of children, teens with HIV in South Asia
Vashkar Bhattacharjee and Tencent Wins UNESCO/Emir Jab...
The theme of the year 2018 is "Empower people with disabilit...
Daily GK GS Current Affairs Sunday, 2nd December 2018 ...
International Day of Persons with Disabilities On 3rd Decemb...
World Disability Day International Day of Disabled persons c...