Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. Ashok Gehlot Becomes 14th Chief Minister of Rajasthan
2. First National Workshop on Explosives Detection held in Pune, Maharashtra
3. Supreme Court: NDA Government (BJP) Gets Clean Chit In Rafale Deal
4. The Government of India to institute National Medical Devices ProCouncil Council
5. Eminent English writer Amitav Ghosh conferred with Jnanpith Award 2018
6. Jharkhand State conferred with 'Krishi Karman' award in the Rice Category
7. SIPRI Report: 4 Indian PSUs featured in world’s top 100 arms producers, US tops
8. The Fourth edition of Kochi-Muziris Biennale being held in Kochi, Kerala
9. Delhi High Court Ruled To Ban Selling of Online Medicines In India
10. Bharat Bhushan Vyas is the new member of Union Public Service Commission 'UPSC'
11. India & ADB sign $60 mn loan agreement to reduce floods, riverbank erosion in Assam
12. International Tea Day Observed On 15th December 2018
Ashok Gehlot 14th Chief Minister of Rajasthan Profile, Polit...