Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. World Intellectual Property Day Celebrations On 26th April 2019
2. Global Talent Competitiveness Index-2019: India ranked 80 and Singapore Tops
3. Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2019 winner is Rana Dasgupta for his 2010 novel “Solo”
4. NASA Insight Mars Lander Detects First-Ever Likely Marsquake
5. Zoologists discover 2 new bird species on Indonesian islands
6. Asian Athletics Championship 2019: India finishes at 4th place securing 17 medals
7. Deenanath Mangeshkar Award 2019 was awarded to former Writer Salim Khan & Dancer/Actor Helen
8. Japan creates world’s 1st artificial crater on asteroid
9. Nobel Prize 2019 announcements to take place in October 2019
10. WHO releases guidelines for children under 5 years of age
11. World Malaria Day Celebrations On 25th April 2019
12. Indian Army first time opens vacancies for women in army police on 25th April 2019
13. 66th National Film Awards to be declared after General Elections 2019
14. North Korea's King Kim Jong-un hold first summit talks with Russia's Vladimir Putin in Vladivostok
15. Malawi Launches World’s First Malaria Vaccine 'Mosquirix'
16. Madras high court lifted the ban on Chinese short-video app ‘TikTok’
Daily GK GS Current Affairs Saturday, 27th April 2019 1.&nb...
Daily GK Questions 26th April 2019 General Knowledge, Curren...
World Intellectual Property Day Celebrations On 26th April 2...
World Intellectual Property Day Celebrated On 26th April 201...
Daily Current Affairs GK GS Bulletins 1. World Intelle...