1. When is National Police Commemoration Day Celebrated?
Ans: 21st October
2. Joko Widodo has been re-elected as the President of which nation?
3. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on 21 October 2019 inaugurated which bridge in Ladakh?
Ans: Col Chewang Rinchen Setu
4. UN World Food Programme (WFP) launches which campaign against hunger and malnutrition in India?
Ans: Feed Our Future
5. What is the name of the world’s highest battlefield which is now open for tourism?
6. Which State Government recently agreed to implement the Central scheme PM-KISAN?
7. The Ayurveda Palliative Care Unit was inaugurated recently in which city?
Ans: New Delhi
8. Haryana Assembly Election 2019 was held in how many constituencies?
9. How many constituencies are up for polls in the Maharashtra assembly elections 2019?
10. World’s oldest known natural pearl was discovered off which city’s coast?
Ans: Abu Dhabi
11. Which Indian cricketer broke Don Bradman's record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil?