Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transferred the 6th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana amount 17,100 Crores Rs to 9 Lakh beneficiary Farmers.
Under the scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana every year beneficiary farmers get Rs 2000 three times in a financial year.
Being a beneficiary farmer if you have not received the latest installment of the amount in your bank account you can register a complaint using the following process.
Farmers can report their issue at landline number 011-23381092, 011-24300606.
There is an email address for farmers to send their complaint about the Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan-ict [at] gov [dot] in
1. Go to official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/
2. Select the 'Farmers Corner' option given on the web page.
3. Under the list of 'Farmers Corner' select 'Beneficiary Status'.
4. By clicking on Beneficiary Status you will land on a new page containing a form for selecting one of the options from Aadhaar number, Bank Details, or registered Mobile Number.
5. After submitting the form with a given data farmer can see all the detail of his Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi installments.
Farmers Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Kisan Samman...
Modi 2.0 Cabinet Extends PM-KISAN Scheme To All Farmers: Det...
Modi 2.0 Cabinet decision every farmer will get Rs 6000 per ...
PM Narendra Modi Launches PM-Kisan Scheme From Gorakhpur, Ut...