Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. When the World Veterinary Day is celebrated every year?
Ans:- Last Saturday Every Year (27th April 2019)
2. What did India's ICMR unveil to eliminate malaria from India by 2030?
Ans:- 'MERA India' Alliance
3. What did the Home Ministry distribute to states and UTs to collect evidence on sexual assault cases?
Ans:- Special kits 'SAECKs'
4. Who named Indian envoy to Seychelles
Ans:- Dalbir Singh
5. Where gid ABU Media Summit on Climate Action and Disaster Preparedness held?
Ans:- Kathmandu, Nepal
6. When the World Intellectual Property Day is celebrated every year?
Ans:- 26 April
7. Which Indian players win India’s 2nd gold at ISSF Beijing World Cup 2019?
Ans:- Saurabh Chaudhary and Manu Bhaker
8. Who wins inaugural Asian Snooker Tour title?
Ans:- Pankaj Advani
9. Which country has initiated the step towards listing giraffes as threatened species?
Ans:- United States
10. Which Indian Institute became the only one to feature in QS EMBA Rankings 2019
Daily GK GS Current Affairs Saturday, 27th April 2019 1.&nb...
World Veterinary Day Celebrations On 27th April 2019 Theme, ...