1. World Day for Safety and Health at Work is celebrations on 28th April 2019
2. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to issue new Rs 20 banknote signed by new Governor.
3. SBI Sets New Rules For Customers & Banking To Come Into Effect From 1st May 2019
4. India's Gurpreet Singh and Sunil Kumar wins a silver medal each at Asian Wrestling Championship
5. The United States imposes sanction on Pakistan that may deny visas to Pakistanis
6. The Government of India asks Indian citizen to avoid 'non-essential' travel to Sri Lanka after ISIS bomb blasts in Church
7. RBI extends NBFC Ombudsman Scheme to Non-Deposit Taking NBFCs
8. World Veterinary Day Celebrations On 27 April 2019
9. International Dance Day Celebrations On 29th April 2019
10. Indian Shooter Abhishek Verma bags Gold at ISSF World Cup
11. FSS Launches Real-Time Voice Banking Platform ‘FSS Voice Commerce’
12. BCCI nominated Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja and Poonam Yadav for the Arjuna award.
13. India ends with 13 medals at Asian Boxing Championship
14. Lok Sabha Elections-2019 Phase 4 voting to begin from 29th April.