Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. When is the World Press Freedom Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- 3rd May
2. Where did BSNL first ‘Bharat Fibre’ for high-speed broadband Internet service launched?
3. When is ISRO launching lunar mission ‘Chandrayaan-2’?
Ans:- July 2019
4. Which country’s President has signed a controversial internet bill “Sovereign Internet” into law?
5. Who named first-ever non-British President of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)?
Ans:- Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lankan Cricketer)
6. Who became the Indian Air Force (IAF’s) Training Command Chief?
Ans:- Air Marshal Ghotia
7. Who became the first-ever Independent Woman Director to BSE board?
Ans:- M Jayshree Vyas
8. Where was India’s biggest stucco figurine unearthed found?
Ans:- Phanigiri (Telangana)
9. Which nation has barred preaching religious, radical ideologies glorifying terrorism??
Ans:- Sri Lanka
10. When is the World Password Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- First Thursday of May (2nd May 2019)
Daily GK GS Current Affairs Friday, 3rd May 2019 1. World P...
World Press Freedom Day Celebrations On 3rd May 2019 Theme, ...
Daily Current Affairs GK GS Bulletins 1. World Press F...
World Press Day or World Press Freedom Day Celebrated On 3rd...