1. When is the World Press Freedom Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- 3rd May
2. Where did BSNL first ‘Bharat Fibre’ for high-speed broadband Internet service launched?
3. When is ISRO launching lunar mission ‘Chandrayaan-2’?
Ans:- July 2019
4. Which country’s President has signed a controversial internet bill “Sovereign Internet” into law?
5. Who named first-ever non-British President of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)?
Ans:- Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lankan Cricketer)
6. Who became the Indian Air Force (IAF’s) Training Command Chief?
Ans:- Air Marshal Ghotia
7. Who became the first-ever Independent Woman Director to BSE board?
Ans:- M Jayshree Vyas
8. Where was India’s biggest stucco figurine unearthed found?
Ans:- Phanigiri (Telangana)
9. Which nation has barred preaching religious, radical ideologies glorifying terrorism??
Ans:- Sri Lanka
10. When is the World Password Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- First Thursday of May (2nd May 2019)