Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day Celebration On 8th May 2019
2. World Thalassemia Day Celebrations On 8th May 2019
3. GRIHA Council GRIHA Rating Tool To Evaluate Environmental Performance Of Existing Day Schools
4. Gigantic Asteroid '99942 Apophis' To Fly Close To Earth In 2029
5. Cyclone Fani: Modi Government Provides Rs 1000 crore Aid To Odisha
6. Delhi High Court: Zero Pendency Court Project Launched
7. UK Parliament Declares Climate Change Emergency
8. ISRO To Launch India’s First Solar Mission 'Aditya- L1'
9. Laurentino Cortizo elected new President of Panama
10. Former world number one Roger Federer has returned to third in the ATP Men's rankings
11. Justice PR Ramachandra Menon became Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh
12. India and Bangladesh to jointly produce a movie on life, works of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
13. Purple Frog to be named Kerala’s state amphibian
14. Chardham Yatra begins from 7th May 2019
15. India and the US agree to strengthen economic co-operation
Daily GK GS Current Affairs 9th May 2019 1. PM Narendr...
Daily GK Questions 8th May 2019 General Knowledge, Current A...
World Red Cross Day Celebrations On 8th May 2019 Theme, Deta...
Daily Current Affairs GK GS Bulletins 1. The World Red...
World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day Observed On 8th May 201...