1. When was the World Laughter Day celebrated in the year 2019?
Ans:- 5th May 2019
2. Recently India-Australia formed a Joint Working Group on which field?
3. Indian Navy's which Indian Naval Ship (INS) was decommissioned after 36 years of service on 6th May 2019?
Ans:- INS Ranjit
4. Indian Navy to acquire which 10 helicopters from Russia?
Ans:- Kamov Ka-31 Helicopters
5. In Gujarat which act came into force from 1st May 2019 that will enable to open shops 24X7?
Ans:- Gujarat Shops and Establishments (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 2019
6. Who was officially crowned Rama X of Thailand?
Ans:- King Maha Vajiralongkorn
7. Recently, Who was named India’s envoy to Senegal?
Ans:- Godavarthi Venkata Srinivas
8. Which article won Asian College of Journalism’s Award for Investigative Journalism, 2018?
Ans:- Article on Coalgate 2.0
9. Which entities in India signed an agreement to seize evaders to decrease black money generation?
Ans:- CBDT and GSTN
10. Which organization will send food to Cyclone Fani hit areas?
Ans:- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)