0. ISRO lost communication with Chandrayaan-2 on its landing before how many kilometers away from moon?
Ans: 2.1 Kms
1. Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6, 2019. He served as the President of which nation for almost four decades?
2. Which place won the Best Swachh Iconic Place award in Swachh Bharat Mission Awards?
Ans: Vaishno Devi
3. Which among the following Ministries won the Swachh Bharat award in Swachhta Action Plan category?
Ans: Ministry of Railways
4. Which city is hosting the 28th edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol exercise?
5. When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
Ans: 8th September
6. Which city will host the Sixth India-China Strategic Economic Dialogue 2019?
Ans: New Delhi
7. Which country is ranked 10th in terms of gold reserves, as per the recent survey of World Gold Council?
8. Which Indian wrestler has been given top priority in World wrestling championship?
Ans: Bajrang Punia
9. Which automobile company recently closed its manufacturing plant for five days in Chennai?
Ans: Ashok Leyland
10. Which country has temporarily closed its diplomatic missions in Nigeria?
Ans: South Africa
11. India has offered how much ‘Line of Credit’ for the Russian Far East region?
Ans: USD 1 billion
12. When is the International Day of Charity observed every year?
Ans: 5th September