1. Conference of States’ Power Ministers Held in Shimla
2. India's First Khadi Mall In Ranchi, Jharkhand
3. Indian Navy Officer Abhilash Tomy to circumnavigate 'Golden Globe Race' (GGR) from France.
4. UAE consulate to be established in Hyderabad
5. UNESCO declared Mumbai's Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles as a World Heritage Site at the Unesco world heritage committee meeting in Bahrain.
6. India & Pakistan exchanges lists of each other civilian prisoners and fishermen
7. 9th Meeting of EPG on India-Nepal Relations Concluded in Kathmandu
8. Banks Board Bureau Recommends Elevation of 15 Executive Directors as MD PSU Bank
9. Income Tax Department Launched Instant e-PAN Card Service
10. India’s Manufacturing Growth Hike to 6 Months High in June 2018
11. India ranked 35th in Global Real Estate Transparency Index
12. Australia won Hockey Champions Trophy Final 2018, India finish Runners Up (Score 1-3)
13. Russian midfielder Aleksandr Erokhin has become the first-ever player to come on as a fourth substitute during a FIFA World Cup-2018
14. Irrfan Khan honored with Icon Award at the London Indian Film Festival
15. India celebrated 1st July 2018 as GST Day
16. Japan, in Tokyo, to open an international arbitration body specializing in intellectual property in September 2018,
17. According to Brookings report, India has lost its tag ‘World’s largest poor population’ to Nigeria.