Updated By: LatestGKGS Desk
1. International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development (IVD) observed on 5th December 2018.
2. India and UAE signs currency swap agreement
3. SC directs to set up Special Courts for MPs & MLAs criminal cases in Kerala, Bihar
4. Ajay Narayan Jha appointed as Finance Secretary
5. International conference on bears being held in Agra
6. 2nd meeting of NITI Forum for North East held in Guwahati, Assam
7. India's first engine-less train 'Train 18' crosses 180 kmph speed during the trials
8. Indian Navy to conduct TROPEX Exercise 2019
9. First India and Japan air exercise 'SHINYUU Maitri 18' begins in Agra
10. India & ADB signs $85 million loan agreement for Odisha Skill Development Project
11. Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador becomes 58th President of Mexico
12. SpaceX makes the historical launch of 64 satellites aboard reusable Falcon 9 rocket
International Volunteer Day for Economic an Social Developme...
United Nations celebrating 5th December as International Vol...