Earthquake always proves a curse for humans, but sometimes this boon is proven. Major losses and benefits due to the earthquake are:
1. There is a huge loss of public money due to an earthquake. On the earth's surface, the most vibrations are at the center and most damage is also around the center of the center. Earthquakes are very damaging near towns or dense settlements.
In Quetta in 1935, many buildings were destroyed by an earthquake and about 25,000 people were killed. A terrible earthquake occurred on January 26, 2001, in Bhuj, Gujarat, which measured 7.9 on the Richter scale.
2. Many times due to the earthquake the obstruction of the rivers gets blocked and their flow stops. Due to which the water of the river spreads in adjoining areas and floods occur. In the year 1950, the Assam earthquake caused floods in the Brahmaputra and its tributaries.
3. Due to the earthquake, mountainous areas have considerable landslides, which cause considerable damage.
Due to the earthquake, a lot of fire occurs due to a severe earthquake.
1. Seismic waves help us in acquiring knowledge of geo-womb.
2. Earthquake is caused due to the earthquake which is helpful in weathering. This helps in the formation of soil and encourages agriculture.
3. Due to the earthquake, large-scale aberration or dementia on the ground floor, due to which many new topographies of mountains, plateaus, valleys etc. are born.