1. Afghanistan big lost in their Test match debut against Indian cricket team in Bengaluru.
2. Shikhar Dhawan has become the first Indian opener to have scored a century before lunch in a Test match.
3. Google Doodle Celebrates Marga Faulstich’s 103rd Birth Anniversary on 16th June 2018
4. YES Bank has re-appointed Rana Kapoor as MD & CEO of the bank for a period of three years
5. According to Fitch Ratings, India's Gross Domestic Product Growth Rate is expected to 7.4 % in the Financial Year 2018-19.
6. Forbes Magazine has ranked Housing finance major HDFC as the 5th biggest public company globally in the “consumer financial services category”
7. Biogas plants to be set up at cow shelters in Rajasthan for the first time in India.
8. Indian-American Dhivya Suryadevara has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of America's largest automaker, General Motors.
9. Bindeshwar Pathak has been honored with Japan's prestigious Nikkei Asia Prize.
10. USA has approved a deal to sell six AH-64E Apache attack helicopters to India for USD 930 million.
11. Odisha Government has announced the "Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
12. Saweety Boora has won the gold medal in Umakhanov Memorial Tournament in Kaspiysk, Russia
13. Former BJP MP Ramchandra Bainda has passed away recently at the age of 72
14. Gavit Murali Kumar has won a Gold Medal in men's 10,000-metre race at the Gouden Spike meeting in Leiden, Netherlands.
15. Inderjit Singh has been appointed as the coal secretary.
16. Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has inaugurated the first Representative Office of Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) in Hanoi, Vietnam.
17. NITI Aayog Launched Composite Water Management Index
18. 10th Meeting of Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis held in New Delhi
19. 106th Science Congress To Host by Lovely Professional University In Jalandhar
20. Narendra Modi Inaugurated Integrated Command and Control Centre at Naya Raipur