1. Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi returned back to India after attending 'SCO SUMMIT-2018' held in Qingdao, China on 10th June 2018,
2. Donal Trump held meeting with North Korean Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un on 11th June 2019 in Singapore.
3. The 18th Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit concludes with the adoption of the Qingdao declaration to end terrorism on 10th June 2018 in Qindago, China.
4. Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched a national media campaign to encourage smoking cessation, at a World Health Organisation event.
5. The ACC has appointed S Ramesh, member of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) as its next Chairman.
6. Delhi High Court in a verdict stated that candidates developed with 'Varicose Veins' are unfit to join Indian Army
7. Odisha government has signed a MoU with Hyderabad-based Pullela Gopichand Badminton Foundation (PGBF) for setting up of P Gopichand Badminton Academy in Odisha.
8. MALABAR-2018 Naval exercise, a war game expedition to be held from 7th JUNE 2018 to 16th June 2018 in Guam.
9. Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli to get BCCI's Best Cricketer Award for two 2016-2018, while Indian women cricket stars Harmanpreet Kaur and Smriti Mandhana were chosen for the women's equivalent of the honor,
10. The Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) on June 7, 2018, approved the revised cost estimate of the Dam Rehabilitation & Improvement Project (DRIP) for Rs 3466 crore and extended time period for the conclusion of the project till June 2020
11. Retired IPS Officer, Sharad Kumar has been appointed as the Vigilance Commissioner in the Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi