Till now, Aadhaar card can only be acquired by getting the One Time Password (OTP) on person's registered mobile number (RMN), but now you can get it without the PMN also.
Recently, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has informed about its 'Order Aadhaar Reprint' service, under which if a person's mobile number is not linked to the Aadhaar or has changed, you can still print the Aadhaar.
1. First, visit www.uidai.gov.in or visit the website of resident.uidai.gov.in.
2. Click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint option here.
3. After this, enter your 12 digits Aadhaar card number or 16 digits virtual identification number.
4. After that fill in the security code.
5. If you do not have a registered mobile number then click on the box below and enter a different number that you have.
6. After this, click Send OTP and fill out the Verification Process by entering OTP on your mobile.
7. Now you can also see the final preview of your Aadhar card once.
8. After viewing the preview, click on the make payment option and submit a base reprint fee.
9. After the payment, the receipt will be generated which you can download in PDF format. Along with this, you will get a service request number (SRN) via SMS.
10. However within 10-15 days, you will get your Aadhaar card, but still, if you want, you can track the delivery of Aadhaar card through your SRN number.