1. The government of India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed a $120 million loan agreement for completion of works for double-tracking and electrification of railways tracks along high-density corridors to improve operational efficiency of Indian railways.
2. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has launched a mobile application 'Lost and Found' for travelers. The travelers can register their complaints on the app to recover items they lost or forgot at various airports. The app Lost and Found can be downloaded from the website of the Information and Technology Ministry.
3. N Chandrasekaran, Chairman, Tata Sons, has been elected as the President of the Court of the Indian Institute of Science for 2018-21.
4. Xi Jinping has been re-elected as the President of China.
5. Indian actress Simi Garewal received the UK Golden Flame Award at the opening ceremony of the Tongues of Fire UK Asian Film Festival in London.
6. Poland will host the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
7. Malayalam writer M Sukumaran has passed away. He was 76.
8. The government of Maharashtra has decided statewide ban the use of plastic to environmental pollution.
9. Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES) would collaborate with Odisha State Disaster Management Authority (OSDMA) to strengthen its quality, prediction ability and response capacity.
10. India to host 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018) from 21st to 23rd March 2018 in New Delhi.