1. International Yoga Day Observed on 21st June 2018.
2. Indian PM Narendra Modi to address and lead people for Yoga in an event in Dehradun
3. England Scored Worlds Highest ODI Total (481 Runs) In History Against Australia Cricket Team and won the match by 242 runs.
4. IRDAI Forms Committee To Review Norms Related To Insurance Market
5. India and Russia To Conduct Tri-Service Military Exercise INDRA 2018 after July this year.
6. Indian Army Marks 2018 As Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty.
7. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Announced To Set 30 GW Offshore Wind Target By 2030.
8. Google Introduces Training Initiative To Indian Journalist To Curb Fake News.
9. HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar Launched National Digital Library of India in New Delhi
10. Ministry of Tourism Launched New Incredible India Website
11. Health Ministry Launched National Health Resource Repository Project
12. In the Shield of Ministry of Culture, Four MoUs was signed under Adopt a Heritage Scheme
13. President Ram Nath Kovind Approved Governor's Rule in J&K After BJP-PDP Split
14. Haryana Government Launched 7-Star Gram Panchayat Rainbow Scheme For Rural Areas
15. Anukeerthy Vas wins Femina Miss India World 2018 Crown
16. Government Expanding BPO Promotion Scheme for Rural Youth to 1 lakh Seats
17. HRD Ministry's National Testing Agency To Train Paper Setters
18. Russia Successfully Launched Glonass-M Satellite using Soyuz-2.1b Carrier Rocket
19. The Government of India has collaborated with Google For Effective Flood Forecasting
20. Smriti Mandhana Named First Indian Cricketer To Play England Kia Super League
21. Indian Railways To Launch Credit Card-like Medical Cards to Employees, Retirees
22. Meghana Shanbough became first woman fighter pilot from South India