1. When is the International Firefighters’ Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- 4th May
2. Which cyclone-hit Odisha and West Bengal on 3rd May 2019?
Ans:- Cyclone Fani
3. Which satellite is ISRO planning to launch launching in May 2019?
Ans:- Radar Imaging Satellite ‘RISAT 2BR1’
4. In which tournament did Bajrang Punia clinch gold medal on 2nd May 2019?
Ans:- Ali Aliyev Wrestling Tournament
5. What is the name of Ex ISRO Chairman who was awarded France's Highest Civilian Honour?
Ans:- A S Kiran Kumar
6. Government of India has mandated which color number plates on all-electric vehicles in India?
Ans:- Green Number plates
7. Which nation emerged as the 3rd largest source of FDI in India?
8. When is the National Space Day 2019 was observed?
Ans:- 3rd May 2019 (First Friday)
9. What is the ranking of India in ICC T20I rankings 2019?
Ans:- 5th Rank
10. Who inked MoU to launch the Centre of Excellence for Waste to Wealth Technologies?
Ans:- India's Principal Scientific Adviser (PSA) and IIT-Delhi