1. When is International Poverty Eradication Day is observed every year?
Ans: 17th October
2. According to the World Giving Index 2019, India was ranked at what place?
3. What is the name of the Indo-Japan Joint Air Force Exercise that starts from 17 Oct 2019?
Ans: Shinyuu Maitri
4. According to the World Giving Hunger Index 2019, India was ranked at what place?
5. According to the IMF's World Economic Outlook 2019 Report: India’s growth rate was predicted to what percent?
6. Which scheme was recently launched by FSSAI on the occasion of World Food Day??
Ans: Food Safety Mitra
7. Who has been recently selected as president of the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance?
Ans: Satish Reddy
8. India and which country is organizing a joint military exercise ‘Shinyuu Maitri’?
9. Who has been recently appointed as a new law secretary?
Ans: Anoop Kumar Mendiratta
10. Which Indian Armed Forces recently organized the Sangam Youth Festival?
Ans: Indian Military
11. Which authors won jointly the 2019 Booker Prize?
12. When International Rural Women Day is observed every year?
Ans: 16th October