1. When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
Ans: 8th September
2. Which countries conducting 9th maritime fleet naval exercise SLINEX 2019 in Vishakhapatnam?
Ans: India and Sri Lanka
3. ICC appointed whom as its General Counsel and Company Secretary
Ans: Jonathan Hall
4. Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6, 2019. He served as the President of which nation for almost four decades?
5. Which country recently established a space command SpaceCom dedicated to space war?
6. Modi Government recently passes over Rs 5,000 crore for which project of Air Force?
Ans: Akash missile project
7. India's Defence Minister Rajnath Singh officially visit to which nations in September 2019?
Ans: Japan and South Korea
8. Where did PM Narendra Modi lays the foundation of three metro corridors?
9. Which city is hosting the 28th edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol exercise?
10. ISRO lost communication with Chandrayaan-2 on its landing before how many kilometers away from the moon?
Ans: 2.1 Kms
11. Who assumed the charge of Chairmanship of Association of World Election Bodies recently?
Ans: Sunil Arora