The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the Fifth Enterprise India Exhibition in Yangon on 13th December 2018), on the concluding day of his state visit to Myanmar.
President Kovind expressed happiness that the Enterprise India Show has brought the best of Indian products, services, innovation and know-how to business partners, start-ups, incubators and customers in Myanmar.
President Kovind became the second President of India to visit the mausoleum, after Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in 2006.
The 5th Enterprise India show to provide an opportunity to industry to explore Myanmar market and develop business in the region.
The 5th Enterprise India show chiefly focuses on the following sectors:
1. Agriculture & Farm Equipment
2. Automobile, Auto Components, and Transportation
3. Infrastructure - HVAC / Construction Equipment, Machinery & Building Material
4. Skill Development
5. Healthcare - Medical, Medical Equipment's & Pharmaceuticals
6. Oil & Gas
8. Power, Energy, electricity & water
10. Services - Telecom, Financial Services
Largest City: Yangon (Rangoon)
Official Language: Burmese
Currency: Burmese kyat
President: Win Myint