1. For the first time in the history of America, which news channel has filed a lawsuit in the White House?
2. What is the name of the recent cyclonic storm, which has been declared a high alert in Tamil Nadu?
3. According to media reports, ING Group has decided to sell the remaining stake in the bank, which is about Rs 7,200 crore.
Ans:- Kotak Mahindra Bank
4. Which is the first country in G-7 countries whose central bank's property has more than the entire economy of the country?
5. Which GSAT-29 satellite launched by India was recently released with the help of the largest rocket?
6. What is the name of the joint war practice organized by India and Japan recently concluded?
Ans:- Religion guardian
7. 38th Indian International Trade Fair is being organized in which of the following State / Union Territories?
8. In the review meeting of the North Eastern States, what is the timing of all the North Eastern States free from defecation?
Ans:- December 2018
9. Indian Railways have decided to install 100-ft tall tricolour on the busiest railway stations in the country?
10 The location of the Ramayana Express which was recently run on the Ramayana circuit was flagged off from which place?
Ans:- Safdarjung Station