1. Amnesty International recently withdrew the highest honour given to whom?
Ans:- Aung San Suu Kyi
2. According to a report, in which country is 2,382 Indians lodged in the jails of that country due to illegal entry?
3. What is the name of the Indian climber who has become the first Indian to complete 5 climbing volcano mountains?
Ans:- Truthfulness theory
4. Recently, at what place did Adenoc have signed an MOU with ISPRL for the underground storage of crude oil?
5. What is the name of Canada's largest grower-maker Sikh farmer who has created history by designating the Canadian Agriculture 'Hall of Fame'?
Ans:- Peter P. Dhillon
6. What is the name of the famous American comic book writer and co-creator of Marvel Comics who died recently at the age of 95?
Ans:- Stan Lee
7. The US has announced a grant of Rs 7.3 crore for the elderly refugees of which country?
8. Which Indian wrestler has recently secured the first position in 65 kg category?
Ans:- Bajrang Poonia
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently inaugurated the first river waterway port in India?
10. Where the 33rd ASEAN Summit is being held?