1. Which woman player won the Denmark Badminton Open 2018 title?
Ans:- Tai Tzu Ying
2. In which state, 46 organizations have called the statewide shutdown against the Central Government's citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2016?
3.On the occasion of Deepawali, which mission was started by the Ministry of Environment to keep air pollution under control?
Ans:- Green Diwali, Healthy Diwali campaign
4. How many times have won the presidential election with a 71.3 per cent poll of Cameron's Paul Bia?
5. The Supreme Court will hear on November 13 the reconsideration petitions filed against the decision of allowing women of all ages to enter the temple?
Ans:- Sabarimala temple
6. According to Global Wealth Report, 2018, Credit Suisse, a multinational company offering financial services, which country's top 1% wealthy has more than half (51.5%) of the country's assets?
7. What is the name of the Japanese scientist who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2008, which recently passed away?
Ans:- Osamu Shimomura
8. Recently, which country's one company has honoured employees who took at least 5 days 6-6 hours during the night?
9. What is the name of the first Indian player to win two medals in the World Wrestling Championship?
Ans:- Bajrang Punia
10. Which state government has ordered to keep Urdu version of 'Shri Bhagwad Geeta' and 'Kaushur Ramayana' written by Sarvanand Lover in school-colleges and public libraries?
Ans:-Jammu & Kashmir Government