1. Who has recently been appointed a director of the Enforcement Directorate?
Ans:- Sanjay Kumar Mishra
2. Which of the three members nominated for the National Women's Commission by the Ministry of Women and Child Welfare is not one?
Ans:- Savitri Devi
3. On which day is the National Press Day celebrated in India?
4. Recently, where hundreds of people were injured and 3 people died in the grenade attack on the Nirankari religious site?
5. Which state has recently been granted Maratha reservation?
6. How many fast-track courts have been sanctioned in the country under the fund, funded by the Central Government?
7. The central government recently signed a $ 300 million loan agreement with the international bank for IIFCL?
Ans:- Asian development bank
8. Prime Minister recently inaugurated the metro line for which Haryana area?
9. Recently, the picture was taken by the satellite of which country has shown that the Statue of Unity also looks clean from space?
10. Which player recently launched his autobiography '281 and Beyond'?
Ans:- VVS Laxman