1. Who was named as the new interim president of congress party after resignation of Rahul Gandhi?
Ans:- Motilal Vora
2. Which Indian Cricketer Ambati Rayadu announces retirement from International Cricket on 3rd July 2019?
Ans:- Ambati Rayadu
3. The Supreme Court has asked which state’s government to deposit Rs 100 crore fine imposed by NGT?
4. Which nation has declared the Balochistan Liberation Army as a global terrorist organization?
5. Ursula von der Leyen has been nominated to lead EU Commission. She belongs to which nation?
6. Which Indian department is taking trails of Tri-NETRA technology?
Ans:- Indian Railways
7. Which state declared Yeoman as the state’s butterfly?
8. PM Narendra Modi constituted a High-powered Committee of Chief Ministers for ‘Transformation of Indian Agriculture’. The Committee is headed by whom?
Ans:- Devendra Fadnavis
9. When is Chandrayaan 2 to be launched?
10. When is World Sports Journalists Day celebrated every year?
Ans:- 2nd July