1. Which cricketer announced his retirement from international cricket on June 10??
Ans:- Yuvraj Singh
2. Which famous actor, dramatist passed away at 81 years of age on June 10?
Ans:- Girish Karnad
3. Which nation has set the record of posting the highest-ever chasing target against Australia in a cricket world cup match?
Ans:- India (352 Runs)
4. PM Narendra Modi accepts Macron's invite to attend the outreach session of which event?
Ans:- G7 Summit
5. In which Indian state, the drone successfully used to transport blood from remote health center?
6. In a recent Forbes list, which woman of Indian origin is ranked 18th in the list of America's richest 80 women??
Ans:- Jayshree Ullal
7. Which planet will be the brightest object in the sky in June, besides the sun and the moon?
Ans:- Jupiter planet
8. What is the name of Indian historian who has been elected as the International Member of the American Philosophical Society?
Ans:- Romila Thapar
9. Modi 2.0 Cabinet approved which pension scheme for farmers?
10. Modi 2.0 Cabinet extends which scheme to all farmers??
11. Where PM Narendra Modi will lead to the main event of International Yoga Day on 21st June 2019?