1. When is World Oceans Day observed?
Ans: -June 8th
2. Indian PM Narendra Modi conferred with the highest civilian award 'Izzudeen' of which country?
3. NASA had Invited business ventures for which Tourism?
4. Recently, ISRO will conduct which first-ever exercise in July 2019, in competition with China?
Ans:- Simulated Space Warfare
5. Where PM Narendra Modi will lead to the main event of International Yoga Day on 21st June 2019?
6. Which country's airline was named as World’s Most Punctual Airline?
Ans:- SriLankan Airlines
7. Former US President Jimmy Carter received which award?
Ans:- Statesmanship Award
8. Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs & SEBI signed MoU for what?
Ans:- Data Exchange
9. Which society won the Equator Prize 2019?
Ans:- Deccan Development Society
10. In the year 2001, who became the first space tourist?
Ans:- Dennis Anthony Tito